As of October 06, 2023, James Ratcliffe was the wealthiest person in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 20.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Michael Platt (No. 2, $16.0 billion), Alexander Gerko (No. 3, $10.9 billion) and James Dyson (No. 4, $9.3 billion).
Denise Coates is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $6.9 billion. John Reece ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.9 billion, followed by Andrew Currie with $6.9 billion. Christopher Hohn is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.7 billion. Simon Reuben ($6.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom.
THE UNITED KINGDOM BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- James Ratcliffe: $20.7 billion
- Michael Platt: $16.0 billion
- Alexander Gerko: $10.9 billion
- James Dyson: $9.3 billion
- Denise Coates: $6.9 billion
- John Reece: $6.9 billion
- Andrew Currie: $6.9 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $6.7 billion
- Simon Reuben: $6.5 billion
- David Reuben: $6.5 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $6.3 billion
- Joe Lewis: $6.0 billion
- Clive Calder: $5.7 billion
- Michael Ashley: $4.9 billion
- Ian Livingstone: $4.4 billion
- Richard Livingstone: $4.4 billion
- Tom Morris: $3.9 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.6 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $3.3 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $3.2 billion
- John Coates: $3.1 billion
- Farhad Moshiri: $3.1 billion
- Bernad Ecclestrone & family: $2.9 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.9 billion
Have you read?
Sergey Kondratenko: Investing in fintech startups.
Kretov Aleksandr: A Lifetime of Achievement.
How Mara Garcia Got to Where She Is Now As Phonexa’s CFO.
Fundrise and CEO Ben Miller Turns to Proptech With Investments in Jetty and Inspectify.
C-Suite’s 2024 Challenge: Culture War Management.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: [email protected]